1. What is alloy aluminum plate?
Alloy aluminum plate refers to the aluminum plate formed by adding one or more alloying elements to pure aluminum. The main alloying elements of aluminum are copper, magnesium, manganese, silicon, tin, zinc and titanium. Alloys can be divided into forging alloys and casting alloys according to the production process. Wrought alloys are obtained by hot and cold working of pure aluminum or its alloys. Cast alloys are obtained by melting and casting methods.
Aluminum alloy has good mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and weldability. Widely used in aviation, aerospace, automobile, machinery manufacturing and other industries. According to the different alloy elements added, it can be divided into different types of aluminum alloy plates, such as 1060 aluminum alloy plates, 5052 aluminum alloy plates, 6061 aluminum alloy plates, 7075 aluminum alloy plates, etc.
2. Different types of alloy aluminum plates
There are many types of alloy aluminum plates, which are generally divided into two categories: cast aluminum alloys and deformed aluminum alloys.
Cast aluminum alloys are made by pouring molten aluminum into molds. The most common casting process is die casting, which is suitable for mass production of small parts with complex shapes. The advantage of die casting is that it can be automated and has high dimensional accuracy. However, the surface finish is not as good as wrought alloys, and the mechanical properties are also lower.
Wrought aluminum alloys are made by rolling or extruding aluminum ingots. The advantage of wrought alloys is that they have good mechanical properties and surface finish. However, they cannot be used to produce parts with complex shapes.
The most common types of alloy aluminum sheets are 1060, 1050, 1100, 3003, 3105 and 5052.
3. The benefits of alloy aluminum plate
Alloy aluminum plate is a new type of building material with many advantages. The following are the advantages of alloy aluminum plate:
(1) Light weight: The density of aluminum alloy is only one-third of that of steel, and the weight is only one-sixth of that of stainless steel. This makes it an ideal material for a variety of structures that require light weight, such as aircraft, ships, cars and buildings.
(2) Corrosion resistance: Aluminum alloy has excellent corrosion resistance and can be used in various environments.
(3) Conductivity: Aluminum alloy has good conductivity and can be used in various electrical applications.
(4) Thermal conductivity: Aluminum alloy has good thermal conductivity and can be used in various thermal conductivity applications.
(5) Strength: Aluminum alloy has good strength and can be used in various structural applications
4. Maintenance method of alloy aluminum plate
(1) The alloy aluminum plate should be cleaned regularly, at least once a week;
(2) When cleaning, wipe the surface of the alloy aluminum plate with a soft cloth or sponge dipped in soapy water;
(3) If there are stubborn stains on the surface of the alloy aluminum plate, use a soft brush dipped in soapy water to scrub;
(4) After scrubbing, rinse the surface of the aluminum alloy plate with clean water and dry it with a soft cloth;
(5) In order to keep the surface of the alloy aluminum plate bright, a layer of wax can be applied on the surface after cleaning and drying;
(6) If the alloy aluminum plate is not used for a long time, it should be covered with a layer of plastic film or stored in a dry place to prevent oxidation and corrosion.